General Class Rules
- No gum or candy in class
- Hair must be pulled away from face
- No food in class
- Cell phones prohibited (vibrate or off)
- Permission must be given to leave room
- Dress code must be followed
- Smile and enjoy your class!!!!!
We do offer class watch days twice a year for our fall/winter session. They are the first lesson of the months November and March. For the summer they are the last lesson of the session.
Rules for Watch Days
- These days are offered for observation not disruption
- Water is the only liquid allowed in the classroom
- No food is allowed even for observing siblings
- No street shoes are allowed
- Please do not interrupt class by talking on your phone or to your dancer
- The instructor will make the necessary corrections
Dance apparel must be worn in class.
- Dance capri's
- Dance pants
- Tank Tops
Items not permitted:
- Baggy clothes
- Long pants
- Street clothes
Dancers not in proper attired will not be allowed to participate in class.
You may purchase dance apparel from anywhere.
Shoe Requirements for recreational classes
Combination class: black tap shoes (buckles preferred) and any color leather or canvas ballet shoes are required
Ballet only class: pink leather or canvas ballet shoes required
Tap only class: black pair of tap shoes (buckles preferred) required
Jazz only class: tan jazz shoes are required
Hip-Hop only class: black hip-hop required
Lyrical only class: Foot Undies required
The tap shoes should be buckled not tied, this saves class time.
We can order any shoe you may need. All shoe orders must be paid prior to the order being placed.
If your child already has shoes that tie, they will be allowed to wear them.
We would prefer if you buy your shoes from us or a dance shoe store.
* Shoe requirements for Competition are different